The Restoration Of Our Nation’s Soul,
Our Judicial System
» JUSTICE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- U. S. Attorney General Agrees that Parents Are Not Being Treated Right in Family Courts
- Why Didn’t We Do a Class Action Lawsuit?
- After the Father’s Day Rallies…Will There Be a Price to Pay?
- New BREAKTHROUGH Motions for Protecting Proper Due Process in Family Courts
- Child Custody Steps for Protecting Your Parental Rights, Your Child, and Your Pocketbook…
- Courts of Equity – Do They Have to Follow The Law?
- The Fight for Parental Rights Just Got Stronger: New Motions to Help Parents Fight for Child Custody
- Governor Rick Scott being told to Veto the Equal Parenting and Alimony Reform Bill in Florida
- Letter to House and Senate Representatives on Equal Parental Rights
- Is There a Limit to How much Child Support can be Taken from My Paycheck?
“For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul? “For what will a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Mark 8:36-37).
Just like a person’s most valuable part is his soul, a nation’s most valuable part is its judicial system. If a nation loses its judicial system, it will not matter if it gains the whole world for it will lose its very own life in the process.